After School Class Schedule
MET AFTER SCHOOL POLICIES
- All classes are upon availability. There are limited spaces available.
- To participate in after school activities parents need to fill out your Registration Form and hand it in along with the payment. Classes must be paid in advance.
- If the student misses a class, the teacher is not required to make it up. Classes are non refundable due to absence.
- Students must be picked up promptly when class is finished or parents will incur a late pick up fee $1 per minute per child. (Applies to students who are not enrolled in after care)
- Siblings of students taking any after school activity will be allowed in after care at a reduced fee.
- Holidays and Teacher Planning days: there will be no After School classes during holidays or Teacher Planning days.
- There is a set monthly fee for classes regardless of months with 5 weeks or with Holidays (Except for December and March)
- Please inform the office or send an email to METafterschool@metschoolmiami.com if your child will discontinue a program for the following month. Otherwise, you will be continued to be charged for the class.
- Credit Card Payments will be charged 3% processing fee. Checks should be made out to Metropolitan International School.