MET SUMMER CAMP
Join us for Metropolitan International School of Miami’s 4th annual Summer Camp! Summer Camp is available to children ages 2 to 14 and runs from June 26th to August 25th. Campers have an opportunity to enjoy a comprehensive 9-week experience, or they may sign up for individual 2-week sessions focusing on Art Around the World Camp (campers ages 2-5) or Sports & Art Camp (campers ages 5+). Each week will be themed with a country exploration and campers will learn about the food, culture, art, and language of the weekly country. Splash Days will be on Friday and snacks and lunch will be provided by METKitchen. All snacks and lunch will be 100% organic in line with our motto Mens Sana en Corpore Sano – A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body.
Each summer session will be led by an expert in their field, and award winning coaches. Our sports and tennis program is coordinated by former Olympic champion Sports Director Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
Campers should bring the following items:
- Bring water labeled with camper’s name
- Wear a t-shirt, shorts, sneakers and and hat for tennis/soccer
- Bring a bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes on Friday’s
- Please apply sunscreen before arriving to camp
- All items brought to camp MUST be clearly labeled
- The camp hours are 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Part time and full time options available for campers
- Before care available from 8:00-9:00 a.m. (additional fee)
- After care available from 4:00-5:00 p.m. (additional fee)