MET SUMMER CAMP
Join us for Metropolitan International School of Miami’s 5th annual Summer Camp! Summer Camp is available to children ages 2 to 14 and run from June 18th to August 3rd. Campers have the opportunity to enjoy a comprehensive Sports & Technology Camp (campers ages 6-14), Nature’s Journey Summer Camp (campers ages 2-5, June 18th), or get caught up with the school year with personalized Summer Learning Camp (campers ages 4-14). We are also having a special Drone Camp week June 25th-29 (campers ages 9-14).
The camp options and tracks embody the spirit of the school motto “Mens Sana in Corpore Sano”, “A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body” with options and specialty tracks in sports (soccer, basketball, tennis) and technology based learning, drone camps, nature tracks and academic tutoring options. Our sports summer session will be led by an expert in their field, and award winning coaches. Our sports and tennis program is coordinated by former Olympic champion Sports Director Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
Campers should bring the following items:
- Bring water labeled with camper’s name
- Wear a t-shirt, shorts, sneakers and and hat for tennis/soccer
- Please apply sunscreen before arriving to camp
- All items brought to camp MUST be clearly labeled
- The camp hours are 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Part time and full time options available for campers
- Before care available from 8:00-9:00 a.m. (additional fee)
- After care available from 3:30-5:00 p.m. (additional fee)
- Lunch is not included